Anchorage District Attorney's Office
Vehicle Theft Prevention
Did you know?
- In the United States, a vehicle is stolen every 33 seconds?
- The number one reason for motor vehicle theft is keys left in the car!
- You can help prevent vehicle theft.
Top 5 Vehicle Prevention Tips
- Always take your keys.
- Always lock your vehicle.
- Remove/conceal valuables.
- Never leave your car running and unattended.
- Use a security system.
Top 10 Most Stolen Vehicles in Alaska in 2015
|1||Chevrolet Pickup (Full Size)||2003|
|2||Ford Pickup (Full Size)||2004|
|3||GMC Pickup (Full Size)||1997|
|6||Dodge Pickup (Full Size)||1998|
|8||Jeep Cherokee/Grand Cherokee||1999|
|9||Ford Pickup (Small Size)||2000|
|10||Chevrolet Pickup (Small Size)||1998|