Proposed Settlement Agreement Between Ahtna, Inc. and State Relating to Klutina Lake Road and Gulkana River.
July 17, 2017
(Anchorage, AK) - The State of Alaska announced today that it is seeking public comment on a proposed settlement with Ahtna, Inc. regarding public access along Klutina Lake Road and to the Gulkana River near the Historic Gulkana Village. The public will have several opportunities to provide written or oral comments before the August 30 deadline. Copies of the proposed settlement agreement and exhibits can be found below. For other information regarding the settlement, please go to www.gov.alaska.gov/klutina-gulkana-settlement.
- Proposed Settlement Agreement Klutina-Gulkana - PDF(91K)
- Exhibit A - Map of Klutina Lake Road - PDF(149K)
- Exhibit B - Map of Lot 3 Bypass and Klutina Lake Road Extension - PDF(170K)
- Exhibit C - Form of Deed for Lot 3 Bypass Route*
- Exhibit D - Form of Deed for Klutina Lake Road Extension*
- Exhibit E - Right of Way Relocations - PDF(33K)
- Exhibit F - Map of State Trailered Launch Locations - PDF(1.5M)
- Exhibit G - Map of Boy's Camp Launch Location - PDF(541K)
- Exhibit H - Form of Land Access Permit*
- Exhibit I - Map of North Shore 17(b) Route for Termination - PDF(1.3M)
- Exhibit J - Map of Other 17(b) Routes for Termination - PDF(386K)
- Exhibit K - Map of 17(b) Airstrip and Site Easement Locations - PDF(198K)
- Exhibit - Deed for Conveyance of Lot 7 to the State*
- Exhibit M - Gulkana Lot 8 boundaries - PDF(326K)
- Exhibit - Driveway Conveyance*
*These exhibits are still under development and will be posted as soon as they are available.
# # #