Anchorage District Attorney's Office
The Anchorage District Attorney's Office prosecutes violations of Alaska criminal statutes in the Municipality of Anchorage, the Bristol Bay Region (Dillingham and Naknek), and the Aleutian-Pribilof Islands (Unalaska, Sand Point, and St. Paul). The Anchorage District Attorney's Office works with law enforcement agencies to promote safe and secure environment communities. The Anchorage District Attorney's Office seeks to minimize the impact of the criminal justice system on the lives of victims, witnesses, and families. The Anchorage District Attorney's Office strives to exercise its prosecutorial authority fairly.
The Anchorage District Attorney's Office wants to connect with members of our community. Please contact the District Attorney's Office at (907) 269-6300 if you would like one of our prosecutors to attend or participate in a school, church, or community group presentation or meeting. Read More...
Prevent Burglary & Vehicle Theft
The problem: According to the FBI a burglary occurs in the U.S. every 15.4 seconds. Most burglaries occur during the summer months during the day. The average burglar spends no more than 4-5 minutes to break in. Find how to reduce your risk of being targeted.
Vehicle Theft Prevention
Did you know?
- In the United States, a vehicle is stolen every 33 seconds?
- The number one reason for motor vehicle theft is keys left in the car!
- You can help prevent vehicle theft. Find out how.
2021 Press Releases
- 03/08/21 Fairbanks Man Indicted for Attempted Murder of Wife
- 02/26/21 North Pole Man Indicted For Sexual Assault
- 02/26/21 Fairbanks Father And Son Indicted For Murder
- 02/26/21 Former DHS Officer Indicted for Multiple Counts of Sexual Assault
- 02/04/21 Anchorage Man Indicted for First-Degree Murder After Glenn Highway Hit and Run
- 02/03/21 Anchorage Woman Indicted for Murder of Her Child
- 02/03/21 Anchorage Man Indicted for Murder of His Wife
- 01/29/21 Anchorage Man Indicted for October Murder in Fairview
- 01/14/21 Anchorage Man Indicted for November Murder in Mountain View